EA NCAA 14 Updated Rosters

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
For anyone interested it is all of the FBS school rosters named. I tried to shape up GT roster a bit as well. It still needs a few more adjustments but for anyone interested I am working on it and it is about 90% finished. I still have to do a few more position swaps and create players like DeAndre Smelter and Dennis Andrews.

If you interested my roster is under the title IronJacket and it is for ps3 users. If you are not connected via internet to your ps3 then it won't work. But if you are connected then you can find it under "roster share" in the the team management tab at the main menu. After you find roster share go to download roster and type in IronJacket then hit enter. I should have it fully completed by tonight.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Sweet I actually haven't purchased the game yet how is it?? I heard it's alot better than the last

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
There has been alot of option added in. Especially into the spread, pistol, etc. Graphic quality is improved as well as gameplay.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
I just played my first game (on the 360) last night against Clemson. The option is much better than it has been and the overall gameplay is good. I don't see what they were talking about regarding smarter blocking assignment pickups because on a lot of plays it seemed like lead blockers ran right past who they were supposed to block especially on the QB midline plays. I know you can assign blockers pre-snap and I didn't really look into all of the pre-snap crap so that may help. Another thing is the last second pitch (as you are about to get lit up) seems to be a little worse than previous games. The ball won't just fly out as the QB is being hit, you have to pitch a little earlier. That being said where they got it right is basically the guy on the island, guarding the pitch play, is on his heels playing defense. Vad could shrug off his weak hits and continue running. It's the same if you pitch the ball, it seems to take that guy a little while to start running after the a-back. You are still going to get option plays blown up in the backfield, but that happens in real life so no big deal. It's also harder to run option plays near the goal line (coach suggested play never included rocket toss for some reason - we all know 50% of the time that works all of the time) and I had to kick field goals, again same as real life. All in all with just a quick exhibition game before dinner I can tell the improvement even against a very good defense. Chances are they aren't going to work on the game physics of the option for a few more years after all the work this year so it's worth picking up a copy

BTW, 360 users just grab GruffyMcGuiness rosters. He has every team named, and the Tech players are tweaked and even from the correct city. Thanks for the work Gruffy!

johncu

Jolly Good Fellow
For some reason I can't find your roster, IronJacket. It says you don't have a valid EA locker account