Dwyer Arrested?

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
ari-gold-anger-throws-phone-against-wall-entourage.gif

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I just saw that, I am really confused. Dwyer is always nice and polite. My brother goes to his camp every year and Dwyer is always so nice and it seems that his wife and kid is his world. If he did indeed commit this crime I will feel let down and sad/mad.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
The story here in Montgomery county that A. Peterson's domestic violence is having his son, who was bullying another kid, find a switch with which he was punished. So yes they aren't all Ray Rice type things. We need to let it play out.

The switch thing brings back memories of long ago. I have no scars and do have a healthy respect for being obedient to those in authority.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
UPDATE: The initial report indicated Jonathan Dwyer was arrested for domestic violence. However, a full report claims the running back was pulled from Arizona Cardinals practice on Wednesday afternoon to answer questions regarding a domestic violence incident.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
The story here in Montgomery county that A. Peterson's domestic violence is having his son, who was bullying another kid, find a switch with which he was punished. So yes they aren't all Ray Rice type things. We need to let it play out.

The switch thing brings back memories of long ago. I have no scars and do have a healthy respect for being obedient to those in authority.

I know, my mama made me go get a switch when needed. Lord help me if I brought back a "bad" one, then she's just get the tree ;)

Hiram_Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
UPDATE: The initial report indicated Jonathan Dwyer was arrested for domestic violence. However, a full report claims the running back was pulled from Arizona Cardinals practice on Wednesday afternoon to answer questions regarding a domestic violence incident.

Thanks for the update.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
If that's the case, he might survive this without losing his job.

jeffgt14

Right now every news source is trying to get a jump on these things in order to beat TMZ so I’m sure we’ll see a lot of this crap being reported before all the facts are even SLIGHTLY known.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
The only initial issue I have is that in the current media climate and with an NFL power structure that is running around irrationally with under-reactions, over-reactions, allowing themselves to be yanked about by the media, fearing legal and image concerns . . . then every individual player needs to be seriously chill with their wives, girlfriends, and kids right now.

If there was ever a time for someone to just walk away from arguments in the family it is an NFL player at this particular moment in time. Self and family preservation by preserving your livelihood should be tantamount on every players minds for awhile in this overwrought climate.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
The only initial issue I have is that in the current media climate and with an NFL power structure that is running around irrationally with under-reactions, over-reactions, allowing themselves to be yanked about by the media, fearing legal and image concerns . . . then every individual player needs to be seriously chill with their wives, girlfriends, and kids right now.

If there was ever a time for someone to just walk away from arguments in the family it is an NFL player at this particular moment in time. Self and family preservation by preserving your livelihood should be tantamount on every players minds for awhile in this overwrought climate.

You hit the proverbial nail right on the proverbial head. Been talking to some local folks who knew Jon growing up and they're shocked beyond words.

jeffgt14

The alleged incident apparently is from a while ago that the victim has saved photos of from and is just now bringing it up. You are absolutely right in the first part of your post though. The NFL needs to quit being bullied by the media and let the justice system do it's job and then make the correct actions.