Dwags make their annual rankings jump

Deleted member 2897

The dwags do have a good chance at the spring game attendance national championship.

The really big news in 2017 is that they for the first time in forever don't play an FCS team the week before they play us.

They'll lose @ Notre Dame, home against Florida, @ Tennessee, @ Auburn, and @ Georgia Tech. At least. Another 7-5 season with a trip to a toilet bowl.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
LMAO how many times can you rank UCLA in the preseason Top 25 before you realize that Jim Mora sucks and Josh Rosen sucks just as much. At least they aren’t top 15 like the past couple years. I just don’t understand what makes anyone think this team is anything more than mediocre?

stech81

Helluva Engineer
To the players
th

Now work hard in the off season and prove this idiots wrong.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
LMAO how many times can you rank UCLA in the preseason Top 25 before you realize that Jim Mora sucks and Josh Rosen sucks just as much. At least they aren’t top 15 like the past couple years. I just don’t understand what makes anyone think this team is anything more than mediocre?

Oh man, you beat me to it. Mora's probably going to get fired after this upcoming season. Rosen will get Heisman-hyped yet again only to not deliver. Wash, rinse, repeat.