Dukes & Bell

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Just ripped Paul Johnson and the GT program. I don’t think I’ve heard any straight up call out Paul Johnson to be fired. Well line in the sand was drawn.

To summarize
If GT fans want them to talk GT football then;
Become relevant.
Get rid of the junk service academy offense that half your fan base hates.
It’s been a decade of inconsistent football.
They want for GT to win. Make GT a winner and they’ll talk about GT.
Either change your philosophy or drop down a division.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Just ripped Paul Johnson and the GT program. I don’t think I’ve heard any straight up call out Paul Johnson to be fired. Well line in the sand was drawn.

To summarize
Become relevant.

I’d say the same thing to them. Say something worth listening to and I’ll tune in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

To summarize
Become relevant.

I've heard of Georgia Tech. I've never heard of Dukes & Bell. The End.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Who / what is "Dukes & Bell"?

There is so much stupid out there on social media and a zillion radio/podcast/blog forums that it isn't worth responding to stupid any more. Used to be people were responsible since they took pride in having a well informed and defendable position. Today, the electoral President is laughed at for being a blowhard at the UN.

Deleted member 2897

Who / what is "Dukes & Bell"?

There is so much stupid out there on social media and a zillion radio/podcast/blog forums that it isn't worth responding to stupid any more. Used to be people were responsible since they took pride in having a well informed and defendable position. Today, the electoral President is laughed at for being a blowhard at the UN.

What's an electoral President?

Deleted member 2897

One who wins by an electoral vote but does not win by the popular vote.

I shouldn't have responded to a rhetorical question since you are pretty damn smart.

Oh, I didn’t know if you were just insulting BO (Big Orange) or if that was code for someone else speaking. Thanks for calling me smart, although you might be in the minority with that opinion on this board.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
I like the fact that our program is under the radar. That majority of sidewalk fans in Georgia are automatically baptized into the redneck school east of us instead of us. It takes special reasons to become a Tech fan (family was alum, family took you to Tech games when you were young, or you simply don't like human beings barking like dogs) and I'm all glad for it.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
You know, almost anyone on this site could have a radio show. However the comment about being inconsistent is probably correct, but we already knew that. They were probably trying to draw some Tech fans in to talk trash about the football program. We're already doing a better job than they are.

Who listens to sport talk radio? It's juvenile. Of course no offense to ATL1, he is one of us.