Duke vs. Miami

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Since there's already enough chatter we can use this thread for next weekend's game.

Miami is favored by 4.5 at home i.e., the odds-makers give Miami a slight advantage over Duke on a neutral field.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Was sitting at my favorite riverfront bar in Tampa watching the VT and was talking with a Miami fan across the bar. Nice fella and cheering for GT - guess he hates VT also. We will likely be giving each other crap in two weeks. By the way Tampa swarm members, I won't be driving to St. Pete for the Suncoast game watching festivities....I will be parked on the bar at Rick's on the River eating wings and drinking beer. If you have the urge, come join me.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Been watching this game and if we can can stop Duke Johnson, we can beat Miami. Both Duke and Miami look to be teams we can beat.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
I wonder if Joe tessatore is calling the game next week..I'm guessing him or Nessler..will be good to hear when I watch the replay.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Yep. We can beat both of these outfits. The color guy keeps talking about how much da U's tackling has improved. Since last week when they faced an option team. Like they'll face next Saturday. The team that has a QB faster then anyone on their D and runs an option O that makes the Huskers look like a Gray Y team.

Mind, both of these teams could beat Tech too. All that would take is a poor D performance or more then two turnovers. Avoid that, however, and I think we can handle either one.