Duke tix

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Ramblinwreck.com has tickets at $35/head in UN. If that's not too bad a price, showing support through the AA as we're looking for a new coach can go a long way. Otherwise check the GT football Facebook group. There is usually a pretty good trade there.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Gametime has 19$ UL tickets available, all fees inclusive on that site.
My special son has acrophobia as well. Need LL or if I use UL we have to stand in the area behind the Tech Band against the wall(for comps., fine).

Paypal didn’t work previous for me, so I have to meet the extra ticket holder at the game, should money be needed. DM and I can give my cell phone number.

Thanks! & Go Jackets!!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Gametime has 19$ UL tickets available, all fees inclusive on that site.
My special son has acrophobia as well. Need LL or if I use UL we have to stand in the area behind the Tech Band against the wall(for comps., fine).

Paypal didn’t work previous for me, so I have to meet the extra ticket holder at the game, should money be needed. DM and I can give my cell phone number.

Thanks! & Go Jackets!!
Excuse my mistake. TickPick has no fees. Gametime now runs around 13$ for each ticket purchased as an additional fee to the price.

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
2 nosebleeds ,,upper (South) West…. Not great seats, but beautiful view of downtown ATL! Has Stinger Seats, + they are FREE!
Two requests to get them, Please
1. No re-sale, they are free….
2. GT fans only…
(Usually, I would say 3. no negative posters, but in these times, I’ll waver that requirement! 😜)
Tickets gone,,,,,,,

MySouthernJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
2 nosebleeds ,,upper (South) West…. Not great seats, but beautiful view of downtown ATL! Has Stinger Seats, + they are FREE!
Two requests to get them, Please
1. No re-sale, they are free….
2. GT fans only…
(Usually, I would say 3. no negative posters, but in these times, I’ll waver that requirement! 😜)
Nvm