Duke running the triple option

DaDodd

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone watching the Duke Bama game. Duke is running the triple option out of the flexbone. Cut blocks and all. David Cutfliffe is a hypocrite.

DaDodd

Jolly Good Fellow
IMG_0220.JPG

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The dilemma now is he fell behind by 14, 11 at the half. If he gets down further, Duke almost has to start the Air Raid. I always thought Cut. developed QB’s and primarily the passing game.

Milwaukee

Banned
Yeah just as weak as all of these “fans” of Georgia Tech that can’t get over the fact that Paul Johnson RETIRED. And this is coming from someone that’s loves option football. But my love for option football is outweighed by my love for Georgia Tech football.

I know man, but this thread isn’t gonna make them move on.

Deleted member 2897

Well, Duke put up only 220 yards and 3 points against a weak Alabama team and lost by 39 points.

Did any of you all watch the Duke Alabama game. Duke was running the Flex bone. Do you think Cutcliff called up CPJ and asked for a few pointers? I guess we better be ready for it when we play them.

Milwaukee

Banned
Did any of you all watch the Duke Alabama game. Duke was running the Flex bone. Do you think Cutcliff called up CPJ and asked for a few pointers? I guess we better be ready for it when we play them.

Not a chance in hell. PJ hated Cutcliffe if he was being genuine in his pressers. Richt suggested that as well on ACCN. They have a 5th yr SR running the offense who has been running scout team for 4 years who is really familiar with Paul’s offense. You have to remember Cutcliffe made Paul his personal target for some reason. He devoted his entire offseason to beating GT. It was creepy in a way. So they are really good at our O, maybe better than we were depends who you ask, because they put so much time into it. I thought it was cool and slap shot at the same time yesterday.

The fact is Duke is a really good football team and has been since he got there. They look much better than us in week 1, much better coached.