Duke @ GT Tues Mar 2nd @ 8PM ACCN

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Yea we can’t lose focus for Friday at all. Wake is so bad that slipping up could sink us without making the ACC championship game.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Pastner needs to understand what went crazy wrong at the end of both regulation and OT. We are just very lucky tonight. Thanks to Moses.
The prevent offense was unacceptable. I knew at the Under 4 that we were going to play prevent offense and not score again. We beat the press multiple times and pulled back for a late shot clock bad shot when we had gimme baskets to extend the lead. Same story as Clemson.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m seriously having chest pains right now from that game. I can’t handle it.
Saying that, a win is a win!!!
Lunardi has us in the “last four byes” section now.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 10.44.13 PM.png

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
The prevent offense was unacceptable. I knew at the Under 4 that we were going to play prevent offense and not score again. We beat the press multiple times and pulled back for a late shot clock bad shot when we had gimme baskets to extend the lead. Same story as Clemson.
Rece Davis kept saying that the press was causing us problems, but that wasn’t accurate. We went into prevent mode, which was a mistake.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Also, I know this game meant a lot to the entire team, and to Jose, but you could tell it just meant more to Moses. Him getting after Devoe after about the 5th lob they did with little ball pressure made that clear. We've seen very very little of our guys getting any sort of angry or frustrated at each other. And I don't mean that in a bad way. Moses well left out to dry on those lobs several times because of it and Mike in particular needed to be called out. You know this team isn't going to let that be an issue going forward. But to see that was shocking and just shows how badly Moses wanted it.