Duke @ GT Tues Mar 2nd @ 8PM ACCN

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I live out of state and so can usually only make 1 game a year. I can tell you I’ve never been more proud of our students. They’d be there with the student section full 30 minutes early, giving hell to the opposing team while warming up. Yelling chants, etc. We have great student fans!
Kudos to our students! I definitely shortchanged them at the beginning of the season. They have redeemed themselves.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
I think you go man and put Wright on Hurt. That guy is their best player and I think MW shuts him down. I believe that is the key to the game. Make someone else beat you.

I’m actually a GT fan because of my grandfather. He was a Duke grad and I fell in love with ACC basketball at a young age. All that said. FCKU DUKE!!
I wonder if Jose will guard him. He took on Hauser from UVA.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
I wonder if Jose will guard him. He took on Hauser from UVA.

We lost to Virginia.

We need Jose to be Jose. I know he’s an elite defender, but when he’s focused on defending one guy he’s not focused on all of the other things that make him Jose! We are a better team when Jose is on the front of the D stealing the ball.

I’d use Khalid/Ush to guard Hurt.

/

GT_EE78

Banned
blue blood factor should work to our benefit this year.
After we beat Dook,they need remember we beat NC and KY too.
hope to face Kansas in the dance.
Haven't we played them before at NCAAT?

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
We lost to Virginia.

We need Jose to be Jose. I know he’s an elite defender, but when he’s focused on defending one guy he’s not focused on all of the other things that make him Jose! We are a better team when Jose is on the front of the D stealing the ball.

I’d use Khalid/Ush to guard Hurt.

/
I agree. I was kind of thinking Khalid myself. I was just curious if they might use Jose that way because he has been on the top scorer of every team we play lately.

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree. I was kind of thinking Khalid myself. I was just curious if they might use Jose that way because he has been on the top scorer of every team we play lately.
agree. In general, seems like lately, we have seen much more of Khalid (and less of Bubba).