Film Room Duke and Miami

yrp

Jolly Good Fellow
I wonder why they never caught you before but started now?

Did you just get bigger in viewership or does the new ACCN have to do with it

Deleted member 2897

I would just like to remind everyone about the tens and tens of Miami fans who were there in attendance at the game and left disappointed.

zMV4BJZ.png

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
Thank you GT Bob! Just got through watching the Miami game! Have been waiting all week. I do not ACCN, so was not able to DVR the game.

Your service is greatly appreciated.

I have the National Championship Game bookmarked btw. I will watch it again this winter.

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
God Bless GT Bob.
There’s another guy whom I will not give his name for his anonymity sake who is uploading in my stead. Really good guy, student at another school who is a very loyal Tech fan helping this effort.
I wonder why they never caught you before but started now?

Did you just get bigger in viewership or does the new ACCN have to do with it
It was a combination of the ACCN and me being stupid. I had uploaded the USF game, there were a couple segments that they had in their highlight “best of” videos that I had to clip out. The end result made for an awful video, so I waited and tried to upload a better copy, so they submitted a claim on me when I reuploaded with the highlights still in there (technically the third upload).

I am crossing my fingers that the same doesn’t happen with either of these uploads. They usually get “flagged” within 24 hours. If need be, I can clip the offending sections and resolve the issue soon...

As far as the rest, I am playing it conservative because if I get two more strikes in 90 days, EVERYTHING I’ve uploaded comes down and I lose all YouTube privileges for good...

BobintheATL99

Jolly Good Fellow
They announced 54k, wonder how many butts were actually in seats?
There is NO WAY that many people showed up. Miami is such a weird convergence.... It’s an itty bitty private school in a transitional neighborhood. Decent academic rep. In the ‘80s, someone decided they wanted to ACTUALLY field a football program and they became Thug U with boats and hoes, pay to play, bounties, etc... it’s almost as if Wake Forest bought the 1970s-80s Oakland Raiders to show up and play one day...

Deleted member 2897

If you watch the video of the Miami game, around less than half of the stadium is full.

Deleted member 2897

Watching the tape again...I acknowledge I am biased. But damn, the unsportsmanlike penalty early in the game - 2 guys shoved each other, and we got the penalty. The pass interference in the end zone against Tre Swilling that extended their drive and they ultimately scored 7 - both players were using their hands...neither in an egregious way. The punt when Harvin was roughed but they also blew a penalty on us for having too many men behind the line of scrimmage - I took a screen shot and drew a line down the OL and gunners and I don't see what the penalty is. all 4 people on both sides of the snapper were about 1-2 feet behind him, which I thought was within the rules. Stupid refs.

jandrews

Jolly Good Fellow
For all the miami fans saying they got hosed on the last call. Watch the replay. The spot was decent.

upload_2019-10-24_9-48-12.png

Ball is over his left foot which left a mark on the field.

upload_2019-10-24_9-46-5.png

Harsh mark below shows it being on the 4 yard line.

I am one that thought he made movement backwards to square up the defender and thus bringing the ball further back than the initial 4 yard line but contact was made right after he caught it.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
They announced 54k, wonder how many butts were actually in seats?
2017 ticket sales as per knight commission on ncaa athletics does not cover miami (private):
Clemson 26MM
FSU 26MM
Gt 12M
NCST 21MM
UL 29MM
UNC 24MM
UVA 12MM

While we are tied with UVA in ticket sales but are 20MM behind them in donations.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
For all the miami fans saying they got hosed on the last call. Watch the replay. The spot was decent.

View attachment 7042

Ball is over his left foot which left a mark on the field.

View attachment 7041

Harsh mark below shows it being on the 4 yard line.

I am one that thought he made movement backwards to square up the defender and thus bringing the ball further back than the initial 4 yard line but contact was made right after he caught it.
As crappy as the refs were this game they did get this right in the end and I think spotted it exactly where it was supposed to be. That being said they still screwed up the call after the review by saying "the play stands" before explaining that he was actually stopped by forward progress before his elbow hit the ground. They should have said the call was reversed since the original spot was on the 3 or so when he was brought down the second time but after the review they put the ball back at the 4 where he caught it.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
As crappy as the refs were this game they did get this right in the end and I think spotted it exactly where it was supposed to be. That being said they still screwed up the call after the review by saying "the play stands" before explaining that he was actually stopped by forward progress before his elbow hit the ground. They should have said the call was reversed since the original spot was on the 3 or so when he was brought down the second time but after the review they put the ball back at the 4 where he caught it.
What, and admit they were wrong? ;)