Drinks into BDS?

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I wasn't sure where to post this, and some of you may think this is a bit inappropriate or stupid of me to ask, but I haven't been to a game this year and wanted to know if anything had changed regarding sneaking alcohol into the game? I usually just put a couple of minis in my pocket with no problem and grab a Coke Zero/Diet Coke and have no problem, but I just wanted to make sure they didn't randomly decide to start patting people down going into the stadium now...

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
In the Club Lounge section, we're allowed to bring our beer to our seat. If this shouldn't be talked about, I can delete this post in one hour.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
@RamblinCharger
No pat downs so far this season. As a matter of fact, the crowd has been so bad at the West Stand's north gate that I bet you could hold out a handle of Jack Daniels to be "inspected" and they would just put one of those checked-bag wrist-bands on it.

Here at The Institute we take our traditions seriously, and sneaking alcohol into Grant Field is one of our oldest and dearest traditions.

Just drink responsibility, be a good example for duh U's fans.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
@RamblinCharger
No pat downs so far this season. As a matter of fact, the crowd has been so bad at the West Stand's north gate that I bet you could hold out a handle of Jack Daniels to be "inspected" and they would just put one of those checked-bag wrist-bands on it.

Here at The Institute we take our traditions seriously, and sneaking alcohol into Grant Field is one of our oldest and dearest traditions.

Just drink responsibility, be a good example for duh U's fans.

Thanks Clyde. I appreciate the response! I'll behave.