Drake Maye

JacketFan137

Banned
un
He’ll probably lock up his Heisman invite, I’ll tell you that much. Thank goodness we only have to see him once in his career.

UNC’s riches at QB going back 15* years is honestly pretty incredible considering they’re merely an above average program.
unc and miami squandering talent is probably one of the most impressive things in our division. every year these teams are preseason favorites and end up not doing anything

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
He will get 5 passing TDs and one rushing. Won't be a good day but with us having a QB leading the team that has no fight in him whatsoever this will be an ugly game. Probably lose the next two in the same fashion we lost the last two last year.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
probably 3 or 4. Mac Brown won't run up the score THAT high. It'll be bad but not like the ND game last year. We probably get a garbage time score. 35-10.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
They have 3 DL out with injury. Our problem is our O is virtually non-existent now. Maye is a very good passer but he also will run . If we don't spy him, then he will burn us if we play man coverage and the field opens up. Downs is a good receiver as well. Not great at RB this year but ok there. Takes a shoot out to beat them and we don't have any guns.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
probably 3 or 4. Mac Brown won't run up the score THAT high. It'll be bad but not like the ND game last year. We probably get a garbage time score. 35-10.
UNC is a team with an outside shot at a CFP slot (maybe with a little help). They have a very suspect D and desperately need appearance points. Everything points to them taking advantage of every scoring opportunity available.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
They have 3 DL out with injury. Our problem is our O is virtually non-existent now. Maye is a very good passer but he also will run . If we don't spy him, then he will burn us if we play man coverage and the field opens up. Downs is a good receiver as well. Not great at RB this year but ok there. Takes a shoot out to beat them and we don't have any guns.

With Pyron out, we need to go with no QB and an extra RB. Either that or play a QB we haven't seen. I'll play if Medicare covers my injuries.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
They have 3 DL out with injury. Our problem is our O is virtually non-existent now.
I'm looking forward to this game to see if our offense can come to life against UNC, which ranks 124th in the country in total defense. Our offense ranks 113th. You might say they're both pretty "rank".

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
He’ll probably lock up his Heisman invite, I’ll tell you that much. Thank goodness we only have to see him once in his career.

UNC’s riches at QB going back 15* years is honestly pretty incredible considering they’re merely an above average program.
Hey, thats a Great Idea.
We should have a pass run offense instead of a run option run or run pass offense.