Double Rush Ends

CornerBlitz

Jolly Good Fellow
Interior isn't in bad shape...Coaches have been happy with that position. Gotsis and Green have starting jobs locked down. Gamble, Commissiong and Kitchen all fighting for first off the bench.

DE is the position to worry about... WDE mostly.

Eric - are you hearing the tackles are looking to be significantly more productive this year across the board? I so hope we will have strong tackle play with depth, as such will allow CTR open up the play book.

Looking forward to seeing on Friday.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Eric - are you hearing the tackles are looking to be significantly more productive this year across the board? I so hope we will have strong tackle play with depth, as such will allow CTR open up the play book.

Looking forward to seeing on Friday.

I was told they arent worried about the DT spot.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Good article..
Now with the switch on defense we lose a linebacker so we don't really have a Will so to speak?
Also whose the designated UT on this defense?
After reading this article it would seem Gotsis is better suited for UT but he plays NT, so Green is the UT?
Per this article Gamble sounds like a better SDE than Stargel .
Good read

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

I'll be watching the DL on Friday too. If we have 4 strong DTs, that would be great. Again, it's hard to know whether its a great DL or poor OL until we get into the season, but a strong DL is what I want to see since the OL usually comes along for us (on run blocking not pass blocking).

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I'll be watching the DL on Friday too. If we have 4 strong DTs, that would be great. Again, it's hard to know whether its a great DL or poor OL until we get into the season, but a strong DL is what I want to see since the OL usually comes along for us (on run blocking not pass blocking).

Keep a eye on Commissiong.