Doomed, I tell you, doomed!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I want to apologize to everyone in advance.

I just got this email:

GT AA said:
Dear ClydeBrick,

Thank you for your ticket purchase from the Georgia Tech Athletic Ticket Office. For future reference, your order confirmation number is xxxxxx. A summary of your order follows:

FS - Football Season Tickets

I have been to several games these last few years, but I committed for 2015. This of course means certain doom is on the horizon.

I don't know what I was thinking.

I guess I was high from the 2014 season and getting everyone to sign today.

Dangit - I wish I was stronger and was able to resist.

Sorry.

See you at the game in 211 days and 7 hours.

Go Jackets!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I left all superstition behind in Blacksburg, VA on September 20, 2014. Your reasoning is why I missed most of the Gailey era.

Well, I missed the GS game this year and regretted it tremendously. VPI this year was confirmation that something special was brewing although watching the Dook game from Section 122 was reminiscent of the times in the middle '80s when I sat in that part of the stadium.

The Whiteout was electric - best time for me at Grant Field since '85 vs the mutts. Froze my butt off at Homecoming. Heck, I went to the Clempson game by myself after my wife came down sick. Didn't want to miss anything.

Like I said after the OB, there is hope on The Flats for the future - and I wanted to give myself no excuse not to go to the games.

211 Days, 6 hours.

Go Jackets!