Donations to GT Basketball

msargent1

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm excited with the direction Coach Pastner is taking GT Basketball, but since I live in Dallas, TX I can't go the season ticket route to help support the team. I sent an email to Coach Pastner asking him how I could make a donate specifically to the basketball team, and he personally answered within 10 mins! Wow! I really thought I'd only hear from his admin (she responded too). Anyway, I was put in touch with Nick Parsons of the Alexander-Tharpe fund, and given the follow URL for a B-ball only donation:

https://securelb.imodules.com/s/148...=4&pgid=446&cid=1143&appealcode=AT18W&dids=32

I made my donation of $1000 for the 2017/18 campaign and would encourage anyone in the same boat as me, who loves GT basketball, to consider making a donation too! :)

Andewa

Jolly Good Fellow
Thank you! This thread should be stickied, and I'm not joking. There's a lot of moaning and complaining on this board about how we need to change this coach and that coach when our real problem is that our fans don't donate enough. Here is someone that is ACTUALLY helping the situation. Good for you!