Does CPJ redshirt Chimedza?

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Have a talk with each one and Leave it up to the players if they want to play, if the situation calls for them to play.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I’m not sure why we need coaches if we let the players decide. Tail wagging the dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CPJ coaching the bowl game and not next year is a unique situation. If CPJ was returning next year then there would be no discussion.

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
Y'all are all crazy. Redshirt-shmedshirt. If you have a guy on the sideline who you think can help you win the game, you play him. Period. Winning the game you're playing right now is all that matters.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Y'all are all crazy. Redshirt-shmedshirt. If you have a guy on the sideline who you think can help you win the game, you play him. Period. Winning the game you're playing right now is all that matters.

CPJ would not burn a redshirt for a bowl game, especially when he isn't coming back to coach next year. He has way too much class for that. To burn a shirt on the last game of the season and blow an entire season's eligibility would be ridiculous unless it were perhaps the national championship game, which the Quick Lane Bowl is most certainly not.

But is any case, it doesn't appear to apply to Chimedza.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

No way. You burn a year of eligibility to improve your chances of winning the Quick Lane Bowl? That makes no sense at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Has played 4 games. If he plays in the bowl game he only get 3 more years. If not, he gets 4.

Does CGC ask CPJ not to play him?
Well, is the guy any good? Would he actually play going forward? I don't know. But I cannot imagine Johnson sticking his thumb in his replacement's eye, just as I can't imagine Collins asking him not to use him. It is Johnson's game to win or lose, not Collins'.

RocketJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Both sources are ramblinwreck.com. the difference is Miami, not Alcorn. He definitely played against Alcorn. I personally don't remember anything about him playing against Miami