Does anyone know why Juanyeh has a boot on his foot?

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Wow!! I just hope all of our football players find time to attend classes and study and make passing academic grades. Wooooooo .....
Yessss. As well as having a little time on their own.

This kind of thing can get old real quick, especially if the success you were promised as a result doesn't emerge quickly. But handled right - be tough now, slack off a bit in season - it can work ok.

Btw, as a former instructor I'd break up any group of students who tried to monopolize the front rows of my class or showed evidence of being a regular clique. Being right up front is no more a guarantee of attention or good grades then wearing color coordinated socks. Besides, something like this inhibits class discussions. Presuming, of course, that those crop up at Tech occasionally.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Yessss. As well as having a little time on their own.

This kind of thing can get old real quick, especially if the success you were promised as a result doesn't emerge quickly. But handled right - be tough now, slack off a bit in season - it can work ok.

Btw, as a former instructor I'd break up any group of students who tried to monopolize the front rows of my class or showed evidence of being a regular clique. Being right up front is no more a guarantee of attention or good grades then wearing color coordinated socks. Besides, something like this inhibits class discussions. Presuming, of course, that those crop up at Tech occasionally.

Seems like their are several GT profs (not saying you) that resent S/As “infecting” their classes regardless of where they sit..

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
As a 40 year old Tech fan I've seen a football MNC and multiple final fours in hoops. I look across the room right now at my brother who is a uga fan and hasn't seen either of those highs and laugh in pity. Great things can happen to this program and they will begin again with Mr. Collins.
i love you mang!

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I was told Clemson has a similar system where all students earn preference points to the football games by attending other sports that get little or no support from the student body. I would like to see this implemented at GT, but our Football games will have to sell out before this will happen.
Helped develop university of south carolina’s Women’s teams because students came to their games. Good for recruiting