Does anyone know what the uniform will be next game?

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
Complaining, yes. Implying that the coach was worrying about uniforms instead of games, no. That is the complaints I was specifically referring to.

It could have something to do with this year's head coach bragging about his former team's uniswag ranking and the one last year consistently saying he, personally, didn't have anything to do with the uniforms and that he let the team pick the combos.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
It could have something to do with this year's head coach bragging about his former team's uniswag ranking and the one last year consistently saying he, personally, didn't have anything to do with the uniforms and that he let the team pick the combos.

Collins has only talked about unis when asked and has stated he prefers the classic look. To think he is wasting game prep time on unis is absurd and not a credible idea. I get some dont like his style of coaching, but c'mon, lets at least be realistic in our criticism.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
Collins has only talked about unis when asked and has stated he prefers the classic look. To think he is wasting game prep time on unis is absurd and not a credible idea. I get some dont like his style of coaching, but c'mon, lets at least be realistic in our criticism.

Haha, I agree with you. He isn't wasting time with it, but that's how message boards work. CPJ got equally stupid criticism all the time. The only reason he didn't get it about the uniforms is because he handled it by point blank saying he had nothing to do with it.

Edited to say: how long would it really take to pick a uniform? An hour? Even if he did personally do it, it's not significant.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Haha, I agree with you. He isn't wasting time with it, but that's how message boards work. CPJ got equally stupid criticism all the time. The only reason he didn't get it about the uniforms is because he handled it by point blank saying he had nothing to do with it.

Edited to say: how long would it really take to pick a uniform? An hour? Even if he did personally do it, it's not significant.

Yeah. Actually, if I recall correctly, he was actually criticised for letting the kids pick, which is how we ended up wearing a lot of blue. Lol.