Does anyone have CPJ's Intro Press Conference?

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Literally just thinking about this this morning, wanted to compare his vs Collins. Gt athletics YouTube page doesn't have it

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Russellm0704

Georgia Tech Fan
Literally just thinking about this this morning, wanted to compare his vs Collins. Gt athletics YouTube page doesn't have it

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
GT Athletics Youtube only goes back to 2008 unfortunately. The press conference would have been Dec 7th, 2007.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
PJ was only 2-3 years older than CGC when he started. He has aged a lot over probably the last 4-5 years. I loved PJ, but it was time. If CGC can hang around for 11 years or so then we will be extremely fortunate because that will mean he's won some really big games.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
PJ was only 2-3 years older than CGC when he started. He has aged a lot over probably the last 4-5 years. I loved PJ, but it was time. If CGC can hang around for 11 years or so then we will be extremely fortunate because that will mean he's won some really big games.

Unfortunately, with the stakes what they are these days, if you can keep a coach 5-7 years, that's considered good. 11 years is almost unheard of these days.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
An FYI - related to another thread. When PJ was hired, he did a lot of radio shows and interviews, just like GC is doing now. He probably was not that "energetic", excited guy that Geoff definitely is, but he did do the rounds.

Yes, you are correct, AlabamaBuzz. I remember CPJ made those rounds.

One thing folks need to keep in mind, I believe, is that CPJ and CGC have different personality types. CPJ is a workhorse, not a showhorse. CGC is definitely a showhorse, but I do hope he can be just as good as a workhorse. LOL