Do we want usf

Milwaukee

Banned
They aren't winning so it doesn't matter what we want. They were a lousy team last year and they'll be lousy again this year. Jonathan Thomas will run for 200 on them.

I wouldn’t bet on them being lousy again. Kerwin Bell won a natty at Valdosta St last year, he’s now the offensive coordinator. And they have 4 grad transfers from large schools starting on defense that should be impact players. They should be much better.

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I wouldn’t bet on them being lousy again. Kerwin Bell won a natty at Valdosta St last year, he’s now the offensive coordinator. And they have 4 grad transfers from large schools starting on defense that should be impact players. They should be much better.

Wisconsin has 22 starters from a big school that didn't need to transfer out to play. They have the best RB in the league.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Yeah we are not going to smoke anybody. Not even Gardner Webb. Just got to grind out some soul searing, nail biting, heart stopping last gasp wins somehow someway until we get that 2014 Mojo going.

Go Jackets!
We should still be a 6-8 win team until they prove otherwise. Way too much talent on this team to be fretting about whether or not we beat GW. Yeah we got smoked by Clemp playing a bunch of “green” 4 & 5 stars, but they’re 1 of 2 teams on our schedule like that. The rest have near equal or lesser talent levels.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I watched a bit of this game. We can beat these guys. It sounds strange, but we looked much better against a much better team...on the road. That doesn’t always translate, but I’d expect we beat these guys by a couple scores. Our D should pick this guy off a 2-3 times.

I think Graham will start next week and the offense will look better. If you’re going to go with him, now is the time. I completely understand not slamming him in against Clemson and killing his confidence, but now you’ve got four winnable games in a row to build him up for some tougher opponents.