Dish & Sling subscribers - Ouch!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Well, I had cancelled Sling and was waiting for the subscription to end in 7 days. It's off the air right now.

What's the best option? Disney+ bundle ($14/month)? YouTube TV?

AugustaSwarm

Jolly Good Fellow
Well, I had cancelled Sling and was waiting for the subscription to end in 7 days. It's off the air right now.

What's the best option? Disney+ bundle ($14/month)? YouTube TV?
Disney+ doesn't include espn. Even the espn+ thing won't include much. No acc network...

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yeah, I got into Disney+ and would have to do ESPN+ in a bundle, but that wouldn't get ESPN.

I also got into Sling via Amazon Fire and no ESPN or ACCN or ACCNX :(

I guess this is just collateral damage from $B ESPN contracts.

Last edited:

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Does YouTube TV have ACCNX? I looked at channels and only see ACCN.
To watch ACCNX, you can use the Watch ESPN site and login with your payTV subscription provider. (Or the ESPN app on Roku/etc, but you still have to login with a pay TV provider) To get the ESPN+ content you have to have a ESPN+ subscription, but I thought it is included with Disney+. To see all of the content available at ESPN, you need ESPN+ and a pay TV subscription that allows access to the pay TV areas. (ESPN, 2, U, SECN, ACCN, etc)

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
To watch ACCNX, you can use the Watch ESPN site and login with your payTV subscription provider. (Or the ESPN app on Roku/etc, but you still have to login with a pay TV provider) To get the ESPN+ content you have to have a ESPN+ subscription, but I thought it is included with Disney+. To see all of the content available at ESPN, you need ESPN+ and a pay TV subscription that allows access to the pay TV areas. (ESPN, 2, U, SECN, ACCN, etc)
....& I've been telling my kids the tax code is complicated.