Did travis play

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
Was looking at the box score grim tonight could not find his name is he ok, and I guess we are not doing any red shirting this year, was hoping ag would get his

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Travis didn't play. Looks like Gregory was being quite truthful pre-season when he said Travis wasn't 100% and that if they could get 20 mpg out of him that would be great.

I think AG redshirts. Just because he played last night doesn't mean he can't redshirt. He can play in the first 5 games and still take a redshirt.

RamblinRed

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
Travis didn't play. Looks like Gregory was being quite truthful pre-season when he said Travis wasn't 100% and that if they could get 20 mpg out of him that would be great.

I think AG redshirts. Just because he played last night doesn't mean he can't redshirt. He can play in the first 5 games and still take a redshirt.

RamblinRed

I think he should only be able to do that if he gets hurt

Gregory also said preseason no one would be redshirting. I think he likes to have the depth, but I'm skeptical AG will be playing come ACC time

bigtechfan67

Jolly Good Fellow
Good was hoping to get some post depth, Cox leaves this year and Sampson, I believe some weight room time would be good for both of our post freshmen, with Lammers coming off surgery aswell

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer

RamblinRed
So happy to see you here.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
I was very impressed with Heath since he was the #2. The man can pass and the time HE slipped into middle lane,got pass then dropped off to big for lay-up was the SMOOTHEST play of night on 2 passes.Greg has GOT to incorporate that as a normal play.

Amazing to me that a man(Q) that hits 6-8 3s only shoots 3 the next game.We didn't seem to set a play for him.That might be THE best Off idea we have (except Off rebing)