Did I read the TA&M Score Right?

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
And Clemson played their starters all game today...

What’s your point? They play a lot of guys. Probably 30+ on defense every game. A&M got their asses kicked just as bad as us. We made a few critical turnovers and gifted points. Until someone beats them, Clemson is the best team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
It's fascinating to see how people will work extremely hard to give other teams credit and work equally as hard to avoid giving the same to our own team. And this has been going on for quite a while. It's not new to this year. And it's not always the same people. Just an observation.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
It's fascinating to see how people will work extremely hard to give other teams credit and work equally as hard to avoid giving the same to our own team. And this has been going on for quite a while. It's not new to this year. And it's not always the same people. Just an observation.

I actually was very high on our defensive effort against Clemson despite giving up 52 points, but you have to be borderline insane to compare our game against Clemson with their game against Alabama(which many of our fans foolishly did) or this game against A&M. Lawrence didn’t even play three full quarters against us. Like come on guys, this is why we’re called nerds. That’s just dumb football IQ to compare these.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Comparing scores is the folly of fools.

I do realize that. The intent of my post was to call out posters who have been saying that our players can't perform at an FBS level, or that our coaches should be coaching high school. (new staff and old staff) I even saw posters on a different site who were questioning Parker Braun's ability because he wasn't listed as the starter in the first Texas depth chart. I am watching him play against LSU and he is doing extremely well. I am going to watch today's USF game at some point (tonight or tomorrow afternoon). I was able to tell from looking at score updates that our offense was having issues. However, I don't think I will describe it as "our offense sucks". I'll watch to see what the issues were, watch next week to see what they work on, and watch against Temple to see what they have corrected. I am a fan and I support our guys. I don't continually deride them.