Did CPJ grab a coach on the sideline ala Tuberville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Jacket

Banned
Do you have solid facts as to what happened? If not then please don't make a statement like that. All you are doing is adding "discord and chaos" to this blog. Thanks.

I saw the event happen on live TV. The camera was zoomed in on Johnson grabbing the front of a coach's shirt and yelling in his face. Whatever the reason, it gives the appearance of discord and chaos on the staff and should be avoided.

nodawgs

Jolly Good Fellow
Do you have solid facts as to what happened? If not then please don't make a statement like that. All you are doing is adding "discord and chaos" to this blog. Thanks.
It's on video. Look I'm not going to into this. I am not a CPJ fan anymore, but I will admit that I can't tell for sure. It's really 50/50 at this point. Since there is the possibility of CPJ's actions being harmless and taken the wrong way, I will keep my mouth shut. No one knows for sure, but I do hope that it is looked into.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
I'm sorry, I know you guys think its fine to grab students and grown men up by their shirts while yelling at them. I simply do not, and think it could lead to trouble. CPJ can do what He wants... I'm a fan of the Institute, not a fan of the man.

I

hdgtfan

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm sure that mothers of recruits really enjoyed seeing one more visual of our angry head coach grabbing someone on the sidelines.

Actually, it's opposing recruiters who enjoyed adding it to their collection.

Please

Don't have the energy to research your post history here or elsewhere or others who seem to propagate an agenda of dislike towards CPJ but it is tedious. if I am confusing fonts and wrong about that then apologies in advance but I recall thinking on more than one occasion that somebody's font should be jacketdown

Course everyone has a right to their opinion but some are either preaching to their choir or just like to troll too much, otherwise why post on a GT board?

I have made my own negative comments based on yesterday so timing is understandable I guess. Maybe coach is the problem in more than one way but I feel like our recruiting obstacles may really be our bigger challenge compared to a specific coach's demeanor. Too much PC crap in today's world IMO...rant off

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
What makes me maddest is the TV cameramen and directors in the booth/trailer looking for and picking up ANYTHING that will push the ratings up.

Broadcast the game and broadcast it well, and leave the rest of the incendiary stuff to the National Enquirer. That's what they're there for.

TechPhi97

Jolly Good Fellow
yeah He grabbed Him, it was on Fox Sports South. Not the best moment for coach and something that should be addressed. You don't put your hands on a player or a coach.

It could really get him into trouble.
I thought it was more like "they should be blocking like this!", that was how I saw it.

70Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Looked like CPJ was going for the throat then held up at the last minute, Rycchleski was definitely backing up in defense of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.