Devoe his free throws

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I believe if he ;while at the ft. line would as soon as he gets the ball and very quickly shoot a jump shot his % would jump a LOT!!! If a player has a very good jump shot and not a good ft shooter this way he does not stand there thinking about his aim or the stress on himself! I used it and really helped!! All he has to do is use the jump shot as he does in the game! That sooo much much more relaxing!!!!!! Please try it!

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I've noticed that a lot of his free throw misses are dead on line but quite short, just hitting front iron. I have no idea why, but this is the pattern of a lot of his free throw misses.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I've noticed that a lot of his free throw misses are dead on line but quite short, just hitting front iron. I have no idea why, but this is the pattern of a lot of his free throw misses.
Players practicing their shooting it is their jump shut that they shoot a WHOLE LOT MORE than their free thows!!! Also during a game shooting jumpers it is your instinct taking over NOT at the free throw lane when the ref gets you the ball so you take it and dribble several times then slowly bring the ball up to your chest and with all that kind of movement there is a LOT more stressfull thinking!! I personally went through all of that. One game there was several technacles called. I looked over to the coach and gives me the shooter signal. The game was 5 pts on the line with about 2 minutes remaining. The ref had made it plain 6 free throws. I stepped up to the line without ANY thoughts except taking the ball as soon I got it and then my jumper. I made all 6 without ANY stress!!!