Detroit pre game and post game

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I just spoke with someone affiliated wit the Detroit Alumni association and I will be calling them tomorrow to try and set up a plan for pre and post game meet up! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I will try to help as much as possible. I’ll pass along more info as I get it.
Also, I made the Rivals site and Kelly away of this so everyone please play nice! Lol

I just spoke with someone affiliated wit the Detroit Alumni association and I will be calling them tomorrow to try and set up a plan for pre and post game meet up! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I will try to help as much as possible. I’ll pass along more info as I get it.
Also, I made the Rivals site and Kelly away of this so everyone please play nice! Lol
I would assume that at some point Tech will announce an "official" pre-game gathering, so try to keep that in consideration. They've had them for all the other bowls I have been to with Tech.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I have a few locations in mind. Just gotta make sure the Alumni association is on board. One is Buffalo Wild Wings. Everyone has been to one and knows what it’s about. Another is Hockeytown cafe. A sports bar close to the Dome and the other is called Punch Bowl Social. It’s more of an arcade, younger hip type place with TV’s and arcade and a few bowling lanes but it has a good food selection and a full bar.
All are a 10 min walk max to Ford Field and the hotels.
I’m sure they’ll want to keep it fan and family friendly so I’m going to see if there’s an age requirement to enter Hockeytown and PBS

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
My personal suggestion is Legends but that’s not a place for wives and children..... That’s more for after the game.
Also the Pistons are playing that night so the bars after the game will be busy and fun.

Animal02

Banned
I have a few locations in mind. Just gotta make sure the Alumni association is on board. One is Buffalo Wild Wings. Everyone has been to one and knows what it’s about. Another is Hockeytown cafe. A sports bar close to the Dome and the other is called Punch Bowl Social. It’s more of an arcade, younger hip type place with TV’s and arcade and a few bowling lanes but it has a good food selection and a full bar.
All are a 10 min walk max to Ford Field and the hotels.
I’m sure they’ll want to keep it fan and family friendly so I’m going to see if there’s an age requirement to enter Hockeytown and PBS
Hockeytown would be unique for the out of Towner. Been to the punchbowl.

Last edited:

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
You might not make it to the game! I have to pace myself that day. I’m fully expecting a 12-15 hrs marathon of alcohol, football, gambling and more alcohol and gambling with the possibility of a gentlemen’s club (If my wife doesn’t make the trip)
Dammit, man. I can't make it to Detroit, but I knew your tailgate sounded better than supervise.