Derrick Moore (falcons video)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Damn I love DMo. I actually think we could use him more to help attract attention and the interest of recruits here. His motivational speaking is unique and inspiring in a way that's difficult to quantify. I have no problem seeing him expand to the pro game and the Falcons utilizing him is one of their smarter moves. Potential to help spread our brand with him further also.

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Damn I love DMo. I actually think we could use him more to help attract attention and the interest of recruits here. His motivational speaking is unique and inspiring in a way that's difficult to quantify. I have no problem seeing him expand to the pro game and the Falcons utilizing him is one of their smarter moves. Potential to help spread our brand with him further also.

DM was a former RB for the Falcons. Apparently he's done stuff like this for years with them. I wouldn't worry too much.

99jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I agree it could help but since he is not officially employed by the school they have to be careful in how they use him. That's the type of thing the NCAA would probably love to give us a ridicously disproportionate penalty for.

quadf

Georgia Tech Fan
I've met him once or twice. Great guy to talk to. Never had much time to talk, and always left me wishing I had more time for a real conversation.