Eric

Retired Co-Founder
- Marcordes starting for Watts

- Kallon up to 2nd string now

- Griffin returning kicks

- Stargel backing up Attaochu.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Beano at RT. That is interesting to me. Chamberlain has not been getting it done there in my opinion.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Beano at RT. That is interesting to me. Chamberlain has not been getting it done there in my opinion.

It probably's just the feeling that Braun's been doing better at guard than Chamberlain at tackle combined with Beno being able to move from left to right better than Jackson. But, who knows?

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
scratching my head at how Waller and Sims are still starting. Waller just doesn't look like he hustles and if Sims was starting only bc of his blocking abilities...that was atrocious against Clemson.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
scratching my head at how Waller and Sims are still starting. Waller just doesn't look like he hustles and if Sims was starting only bc of his blocking abilities...that was atrocious against Clemson.
CPJ said earlier in the year after one of Laskey's big games that he's a great runner, he just needed to work on his blocking because he got lost sometimes.

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
He wasn't at Clemson. But, to be fair, I think he has been the more consistent of the two.

They both have looked the same most of the time. Laskey's upside is he is quicker and is a threat down field in the passing game. I trust him to hang onto the ball. Sims still scares me with his ball security issues. Maybe he's hurt...who knows or do you think playing time is a reward for Sims sticking around when he didn't have too. 6.1 vs 5.2 YPC is a huge difference. Just think where we would be depth wise if Sims had left. I'm glad he stayed bc Snoddy just never worked out at BB.