Depth Chart - 9/10

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by CuseJacket, Sep 10, 2013.

1. CuseJacket

CuseJacket Administrator Staff Member

2. vamosjackets

vamosjackets GT Athlete Featured Member

Summers and Dennis retain the starting WR spots. Surprised Waller didn't jump back to the front.

3. yellojello

yellojello Helluva Engineer

Might well be a strategic move. We'll find out come Sat, but I expect Waller to start.

4. dressedcheeseside

dressedcheeseside Helluva Engineer

Waller will get the majority of the snaps whether he starts or not. Vad is itchin' to get one of his favorite targets back on the field.

5. GTJason

GTJason Helluva Engineer

Hope Waller runs the smokescreen like Summers did last week. I was impressed with how smooth Summers caught the ball, tucked it away, and threw out the stiff arm - takes a lot of coordination and concentration because as soon as that pass leaves Vad's hands the DB is running to hit you. It's high risk but it's certainly my favorite passing play we run.

6. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

From the few plays I've seen on videos of scrimmages and first game, I think Summers adjusts to less than perfect passes better than any WR we've had since BayBay. I'm really excited about getting him and Waller on the field together. We're going to have two legitimate deep targets. I'm looking for us to June Jones BYU's D in a few weeks. (hyperbole intended)

JacketTrain likes this.