Denzel McCoy

aday428

Georgia Tech Fan
I just saw this posted on his Facebook. Any chance we add some more depth at DT?

upload_2014-4-16_9-51-34.png

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
If we could get a 23 yr old McCoy, who was rated very highly coming out of HS, and he can play similar to his old ways we'd be very lucky. I hope his health allows for it!

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I also hope he has learned from his lapses in judgement too. Wasn't he in some hot water a while back?

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
I also hope he has learned from his lapses in judgement too. Wasn't he in some hot water a while back?

Denzel McCoy was the 4* DT with a heart issue that kept him from football. I don't recall any lapses in judgement, but I could be mistaken.

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
Yea I don’t think stealing a woman’s purse and iPhone and using her credit cards is on the same lapse of judgement level as climbing a crane.

One is theft and the other is complete disregards to one's personal safety :)

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I thought your clock started the moment you were enrolled in college, not the moment you step foot on the field. Once you enroll, you have 5 years to play 4. Am I wrong?
Denzel would be the same year, eligibility wise, as Shawn Green (same recruiting class, both red-shirted), right?

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
I thought your clock started the moment you were enrolled in college, not the moment you step foot on the field. Once you enroll, you have 5 years to play 4. Am I wrong?
Denzel would be the same year, eligibility wise, as Shawn Green (same recruiting class, both red-shirted), right?

He could seek a medical exemption.