Interview Demetrius Kemp interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Q: How did Auburn go? Did they offer?

A: It went very well. I trained hard and had fun. No they did not offer but Coach Haribson said he would get back with me after their coaches meeting.

Q: How was your GT visit?

A: It was good. I had a great time and really enjoyed it.

Q: Do you have a leader or a favorite?

A: Georgia Tech is my leader.

Q: When do you plan to make a commitment?

A: Sometime this week.

Q: How would it be to play with Tyler in college? Does that have any impact on you?

A: It would be great to play with him. But I also have to think about what's best for me so that doesn't really have a impact.

Q: What do you want in a school?

A: A good relationship with the coaches, the environment around the school and a school I know I can be successful in life once I leave.

Click here for the dedicated discussion thread for Demetrius Kemp

Last edited by a moderator:

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I worry about him commiting then flipping if/when auburn comes around and offers.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I like the sound of this and it's guys who think like this that we have the best chance at committing and signing even when factories offer later.

Q: What do you want in a school?

A: A good relationship with the coaches, the environment around the school and a school I know I can be successful in life once I leave.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Eric, 247 has him rated 3 stars. Neither Scout or Rivals have rated him yet. This seems to be the case with a lot of prospects, 247 has a rating and the other two do not. Does 247 have more guys or what's the deal?

zsjacket21

Georgia Tech Fan
I think 247 really rates players based on offers. I just remember a George Adeulson from Alpharetta was a 2 star and was changed to a 4 star in Jan when Uga gt and Oklahoma offered. How can that happen when he isn't even playing anymore games?

Status
Not open for further replies.