Interview Demetrius Kemp interview

Discussion in 'GT Swarm Articles, Interviews & Photos' started by Eric, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

Q: How did Auburn go? Did they offer?

A: It went very well. I trained hard and had fun. No they did not offer but Coach Haribson said he would get back with me after their coaches meeting.

Q: How was your GT visit?

A: It was good. I had a great time and really enjoyed it.

Q: Do you have a leader or a favorite?

A: Georgia Tech is my leader.

Q: When do you plan to make a commitment?

A: Sometime this week.

Q: How would it be to play with Tyler in college? Does that have any impact on you?

A: It would be great to play with him. But I also have to think about what's best for me so that doesn't really have a impact.

Q: What do you want in a school?

A: A good relationship with the coaches, the environment around the school and a school I know I can be successful in life once I leave.

Click here for the dedicated discussion thread for Demetrius Kemp

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2013
  2. ATL1

ATL1 Helluva Engineer

I worry about him commiting then flipping if/when auburn comes around and offers.

3. dressedcheeseside

dressedcheeseside Helluva Engineer

I like the sound of this and it's guys who think like this that we have the best chance at committing and signing even when factories offer later.

4. dressedcheeseside

dressedcheeseside Helluva Engineer

Eric, 247 has him rated 3 stars. Neither Scout or Rivals have rated him yet. This seems to be the case with a lot of prospects, 247 has a rating and the other two do not. Does 247 have more guys or what's the deal?

5. zsjacket21

zsjacket21 Jolly Good Fellow

I think 247 really rates players based on offers. I just remember a George Adeulson from Alpharetta was a 2 star and was changed to a 4 star in Jan when Uga gt and Oklahoma offered. How can that happen when he isn't even playing anymore games?

6. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

That's a good question. I'm really not sure to be honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.