Demetris Robertson

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Gt is where he needs to end up,he should of never of went to Cal in my opinion please Paul Johnson look at this kid and snag him God we need him

crut

Helluva Engineer
This certainly doesn't imply anything about his transfer but regarding the past:

In his 2016 recruitment, my understanding is that he personally told the GT staff he was coming here.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
kdzw08x.jpg

Deleted member 2897

I wish for nothing but the best for this guy. He said he was in it for the education, and he indeed picked the only Civil Engineering program in the country ranked higher than ours. But if he ends up somewhere other than here and even if he quits football...nothing but the best of hopes for him.

crut

Helluva Engineer
I wish for nothing but the best for this guy. He said he was in it for the education, and he indeed picked the only Civil Engineering program in the country ranked higher than ours. But if he ends up somewhere other than here and even if he quits football...nothing but the best of hopes for him.
Illinois is the #1 Civil Engineering program, GT is #2.

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
While he may be able to get immediate eligibility if there's some kind of hardship, he most likely will sit a year. I also don't see a 5star like him staying in school for 5 years. He will most likely be a 1 year player wherever he ends up unless his abilities are hampered by his injury. If he comes to GT that would be great just from a PR/KR aspect but a 1-year rental at A-Back isn't really something I'm going to worry about too much.