Deion Sanders On The Flats?

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I know this is an old thread, but I saw this video of Deion talking to his team. I honestly don't know much about his coaching abilities, but his mentor effectiveness for the young men he's coaching is pretty sound. I personally hope Brent Key is wildly successful and is hired as head coach, but I would be fine with Deion Sanders.........

LawTalkin Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
1666556354031.jpg

Just sayin…

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If we don’t notch our recruiting up, we’ll be in the 6-8 win max forever. I would like to get up there with the elite.
This is one of the obstacles to overcome at GT. It will never recruit at an 'elite' level and frankly is never going to be an 'elite' college football program. That really shouldn't be our goal. There are probably less than a dozen programs nationally that can be an 'elite' program.
If you look at GT's football history you could only call it elite for two specific periods of time 1913-1922 and 1951-1956.

IMO GT's recruiting ceiling is someone in the lower end of the Top 25 - and that is only with a really elite recruiter who backs things up on the field.