Deion/ GT having discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer

Would be interesting to see him recruit in Atlanta. Could likely get some big time recruits who want to play for him specifically. Biggest concern would be that he would leave to go to FSU as soon as that job opens. And, would the GT admin hire him? Not sure they would.

Jacket Bracket

Jolly Good Fellow
If true, how would you feel?

Attachments

• 0E96AF08-5403-41B3-A1F1-FBE25BEE0871.png
    0E96AF08-5403-41B3-A1F1-FBE25BEE0871.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 431

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Prime time would be a great get for us, his recruiting alone could take Tech into the top 25 status. I have followed him and his coaching seems to be good.

I for one would welcome this, but the problem with Tech has been the Hill. Until that changes, Nick Satan himself would have difficulties here.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
GT would definitely be a stepping stone for him, but it could be fun. The NIL has legalized cheating, so if big money boosters or locals with deep pockets jumped on board I'm all in. Coach Prime would have all the local celebs at home games.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If true, how would you feel?

Frickin fabulous. Here's the link with comments. Definitely can recruit from data in comments.

Read he was 55, made me feel old. He would probably use GT as a stepping stone. Only make us relevant and win a bunch of games. To quote Bob Seger in Night Moves, she use me and I used her and neither one cared.

Last edited:

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
I would doubt that our administration would hire him as well. Too "flashy" I would think. Did he get his degree as well? Would bring us a lot of publicity and could likely recruit here like crazy, like high 4 and 5 stars who would want to play for him.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
While I think CDS could potentially end up like Collins if he were to come here next, I think he has 10x the cache with both recruits and the city of Atlanta, and is better positioned for success. He would be able to get more donations and fan interest as well. Make sure he has decent coordinators and position coaches, and we'd be reeling in probably the best recruiting classes Tech had ever seen and possibly even some 5 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.