Defense

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
This is one of the best defensive performances i've seen all season. I'm pretty sure we were the only team along with SC to force 3 turnovers against the dirty dawgs and was playing good defense for what we put on the field. This defense is still young they'll be one of the nation's best in a few seasons just a shame the offense left them out to dry.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
No complaints about the D. As thin and beat up as they are they absolutely balled the **** out. Nothing they could do late when they kept giving the O every opportunity they could to score and make it a game.

Jmonty71

Banned
This is one of the best defensive performances i've seen all season. I'm pretty sure we were the only team along with SC to force 3 turnovers against the dirty dawgs and was playing good defense for what we put on the field. This defense is still young they'll be one of the nation's best in a few seasons just a shame the offense left them out to dry.
Sad part is the offense didn't take advantage of those turnovers. The D looked good in the first half. They looked gassed, past mid 3rd.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Both sides of the ball were out manned and depleted with injuries. Both struggled, but one seems to be headed in the right direction while the other is moving backwards at a speed unseen on the Flats.
Whats the difference?

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
We are set next year but like always will have questions about the DL. Clayton could be a program changer for us IMO, if he has a big year it can show that we can coach up DL and help recruiting.

buzzmaniac

Georgia Tech Fan
Remember when we couldn't get anyone off the field on 3rd down???? Now we can at times.
We improved from #129 last year to #112 this year in opponent 3rd down conversions. Probably would have been significantly better with at least an average offense (#125 nationally in conversion %).

stech81

Helluva Engineer
We improved from #129 last year to #112 this year in opponent 3rd down conversions. Probably would have been significantly better with at least an average offense (#125 nationally in conversion %).
It's hard to stop offenses today ( when you have so many 3 and outs ) remember our defense is not going against P'nut. I still not worried about the defense but we could use a few bigger guys up front.