Dedrick Mills dismissed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
For those wondering, I think we had this discussion last year when he got to his 2nd/what some people thought was his 3rd strike. He missed time for missing the practice but that offense didn't count towards the "3 strikes you're out policy."

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
CPJ said himself that last year he was suspended for missing a practice or skipping a meeting. But I do agree that wouldn't get him dismissed from the team.

What did y'all want him to say when he was asked? "Kid smokes too much grass...if he does it again he's gone."

That just wasn't ever going to happen. Instead he trusts the kid has learned his lesson and will keep the stuff internal. If he doesn't, bye bye, but even so you'll never hear it publicly.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Now I understand everyone's ****'s emotional right now.

but-ive-got-599750.jpg

I will say it again, exactly what I will tell my son after his football practice.
1. Stay away from Dope, it makes you stupid, and yes I live in Colorado.
2. I don't think Mills was the reason we won games last year, fact is Marshall was a better runner. Lose a Lynch or Searcy and then we are in trouble.
3. We got more B-backs behind him that just might be better.

TheStolenT

Georgia Tech Fan
It will be interesting to see what UT does now with its DT LT and RB now (who supposedly all failed drug test). Suspended a half..for Indiana State?

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Let's not forget about Bruce Jordan-Swilling. If we are in trouble Paul could always move him to BB. He was ranked the #17 RB in the country for his class. I still have faith in Jerry Howard though.

I completely agree! I understand if he wants to be better prepared for the NFL but if he wants to help the team win then he should play BB for us. He is the highest ranked running back we have here.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I miss Marshall for sure. Thought he was a more talented runner but CPJ values someone that can block and someone that can pound the ball a little more. Really wish we could've gotten Marshall to stay. He was electric

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
only a matter of time.. He didn't change his ways.. I hate it for the kid and the team.
Hopefully he lands somewhere that can help him..

Next man up!
I will say Rock saw this coming. I remember him saying this last winter or early spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.