Deandre Smelter article

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Eric, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

Brian Johnson likes this.
  2. Yoda

Yoda Helluva Engineer

He's as smooth of a WR that I've seen in a long time on The Flats.

3. CuseJacket

CuseJacket Administrator Staff Member

4. augustabuzz

augustabuzz Helluva Engineer

5. DvilleJacket

DvilleJacket Helluva Engineer

That catch he made during spring practice was sick that made sport centers top ten!

6. ybeenormal

ybeenormal Helluva Engineer

Can't imagine how much better he could have been if he started playing football his freshman year

7. Rodney Kent

Rodney Kent Ramblin' Wreck

It also means alot to a quarterback when he can rely on the receiver catching the ball when it is near him. DeAndre has shown to be a consistant receiver, this means the quarterback has more confidence in him and looks to him more than the other receivers. However, this could become a detriment if some of the other receivers do not develop, then the opposition will concentrate on the one effective receiver.

8. Rodney Kent

Rodney Kent Ramblin' Wreck

The catch showed on Sport's Center of the DeAndre catch was not sick! It was a good catch, nothing about it was sick. Sick means it is not well, or is about to fall apart physically. It was a very hearty catch and nothing about it looked sick!

9. Old South Stands

Old South Stands Ramblin' Wreck

10. DvilleJacket

DvilleJacket Helluva Engineer

Was Ole Miss keying in on him more today because we didn't go to him much at all? I just remember him breaking up a would be interception. Rodney, sorry for calling the sports center catch sick. I just remember it was a great one handed catch! Thanks for giving me the definition of sick though. I'm disabled and have been sick a lot my whole life.