Deandre Smelter article

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
It also means alot to a quarterback when he can rely on the receiver catching the ball when it is near him. DeAndre has shown to be a consistant receiver, this means the quarterback has more confidence in him and looks to him more than the other receivers. However, this could become a detriment if some of the other receivers do not develop, then the opposition will concentrate on the one effective receiver.

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
The catch showed on Sport's Center of the DeAndre catch was not sick! It was a good catch, nothing about it was sick. Sick means it is not well, or is about to fall apart physically. It was a very hearty catch and nothing about it looked sick!

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Was Ole Miss keying in on him more today because we didn't go to him much at all? I just remember him breaking up a would be interception. Rodney, sorry for calling the sports center catch sick. I just remember it was a great one handed catch! Thanks for giving me the definition of sick though. I'm disabled and have been sick a lot my whole life.