Deadspin top 25

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Hey y'all, Deadspin is doing their annual voting to select their "top 25" (based on most "interesting" teams) now and I think it's a damn shame we haven't made the cut the last few years, even coming off the Orange Bowl win. We have way too many tech-savvy fans/alums to allow a web poll to go by without us coming out on/near the top. I'm not saying you should set up bots to automate thousands upon thousands of votes, just that I'm sure it's possible if you know what you're doing. Come on, guys, don't disappoint here!
http://deadspin.com/time-to-vote-in-the-only-poll-that-matters-the-deadspin-1797442040

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer

I don't really care about seeing us ranked by a poll based on nonsense, but I am interested in seeing more publicity for our team. If you care about increasing the profile of our program you should want us to be written about in as many places as possible. Are you just "meh" on your fandom? Step up your game, bro!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I don't really care about seeing us ranked by a poll based on nonsense, but I am interested in seeing more publicity for our team. If you care about increasing the profile of our program you should want us to be written about in as many places as possible. Are you just "meh" on your fandom? Step up your game, bro!

tenor.gif