Dayton @ GT thread

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Wow. This is really an eye opener ... in a bad way. Gt down 13 for those too squeamish to watch.

ASURAMS07

Jolly Good Fellow
This game is hard to watch because I know we are way better than we are playing right now. CBG need to put some fire into their butts...PLAY HARD AND SMART!!!

ASURAMS07

Jolly Good Fellow
If CBG can get this team to come back from this deficit and win then I can say we have seen a improvement in his coaching. Time to coach them up while playing the game coach. Earn that extension NOW!!!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Welp, that was disappointing. Turnovers doomed us. Gotta get more from Carter and MGH. Hope Jorgs ok.

ASURAMS07

Jolly Good Fellow
Let's win the next two easy ones and go to NY playing better and feeling better. I hope Jorg will be ok or at least by the time we get to NY. *fingers crossed*

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Yeah. Carter is a mystery so far this season. Sophmoreitis? He needs to be coming off the bench for limited minutes.
Plat Holsey for a few games.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Refs allowed Dayton to take Jorg out and take the game back. How was that not a foul when even when you breathe on a guy driving with a ball it's a foul? Gregory also needs to realize when the team shoots from beyond the large semi circle you get 3 points. Seemed like we were willing to trade 2 for 2 at the end of the game the whole way. I realize the 3 wasnt falling but post Miller and Holsey around the basket and fight for boards and roll the dice. Dayton sure wasn't missing FTs

Wrap around Jorgs leg is for compression. If they thought it was a ligament they would have taken him to the locker room. Hopefully it's a muscle