David Didenko to transfer?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I still don't think we need to go the GX route that heavily. Maybe one grad transfer big since Cole would be a senior, but I'd prefer go after quality recruits or maybe a sit 1 to play 3 type of transfer.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This hasn’t occurred right? Not seeing where DD has entered the portal. Only Sjolund and Price so far. Hope the rumors I’m hearing are true!

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
you’re hoping for Didenko to stay?
No, I could care less either way. I’m referring to the rumors floated by KQ over on the Rivals board. It’s also in one of his tweets announcing one of today’s transfers.

ETA: dtm mentioned in the recruiting thread. Significant Major Transfers coming in?? Clickbait or has he heard real names.

KeystoneJacket

Helluva Engineer
No, I could care less either way. I’m referring to the rumors floated by KQ over on the Rivals board. It’s also in one of his tweets announcing one of today’s transfers.

ETA: dtm mentioned in the recruiting thread. Significant Major Transfers coming in?? Clickbait or has he heard real names.

It will be interesting to see if it comes to fruition. I wouldn't describe anyone that is publicly in the portal as significant or major, so there must be something going on behind the scenes.