Dave Walkosky gone

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Any news on why Dave left? Since he has not taken another job (to my knowledge) it would seem this was a forced change for violations or a medical leave.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I wonder why people act so big behind a keyboard sometimes. It's kinda like having road rage. Would you flip someone off and cuss them for getting in line in front of you at walmart? Probably not. We're all tech fans here I hope. I don't know sewak or know how to judge an OL quite well enough to say that he's terrible, but he doesn't seem like he's able to handle the job on his own. Other than that I hope we get a new coach that can help with the OL and help STs stay on track. I'd also love to see someone young that can help us recruit.

slugboy

Staff member
I hope it's nothing medical. People sometimes leave jobs suddenly due to health issues and HIPAA prevents employers from talking about it.
You're fairly limited in what you can or should say related to a job separation. Walkosky isn't as limited in what he can say, but the appropriate answer is something along the lines of "I cherish my time at ____ and wish them the best" and vice-versa.

slugboy

Staff member
Sorry dude, I have no agenda. It just doesn't sound like a normal situation to me. He just got a contract and raise in April, and have not seen him hired anywhere else. Then you add that nobody is saying anything about it and statements like "Senior associate athletic director Ryan Bamford confirmed that Walkosky was no longer part of the program and added “That’s probably about all I can tell you.” is not normal. I might be blind and cant read between the line. Please tell me what I am missing.
Normally it's "Coach _____ wanted to spend more time with his family". Bamford was just transparent. If it's not the normal answer, it's what should be.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I don't know what Supersize is talking about, But I heard radio show in Tally talk about the DC left FSU because of his woman. she would not marry him because he was messing around with coeds/ & somebody in the athletic dept. She said that she would marry him only if he would leave tally. I think the only way to get away from the one in the athletic dept was to find another job.

70Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I don't know what Supersize is talking about, But I heard radio show in Tally talk about the DC left FSU because of his woman. she would not marry him because he was messing around with coeds/ & somebody in the athletic dept. She said that she would marry him only if he would leave tally. I think the only way to get away from the one in the athletic dept was to find another job.
Chars Kelly???

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow

And has since been debunked as a stupid rumor started by butthurt FSU fans.