Dave Patenaude's Offense

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
We had an 11 on 10 advantage. It would have been dumb not to push the tempo there. Plus, the replay booth had plenty of time to buzz down about Sims stretching for the goal line and they didn't for some reason.
As IF the ACC booth officials would have overturned the call on the field anyway Bruh

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I'll leave this here.

Why? Jahmyr Gibbs. We all know what kind of weapon he is, but to think Bama's Najee Harris put up those number and you look at Gibbs's number as a TRUE freshman in the receiving game (24 - 303 YDs - 3 TDs), you have to be excited for his future, and the future of the RB position in this offense.

Our offense needs to work on its efficiency, but one thing this offense really does is highlight the RBs for the NFL.

I expect a BIG leap in efficiency and productivity next year from our offense. Our OFEI this season is in the 70's. If it's not in the 30-45 range next season I think CGC needs to rethink the OC situation.

EDIT:

Full clinic here. REALLY awesome X's and O's talk about RPO and 'Bama's concepts.

Last edited:

alagold

Helluva Engineer
I'll leave this here.

Why? Jahmyr Gibbs. We all know what kind of weapon he is, but to think Bama's Najee Harris put up those number and you look at Gibbs's number as a TRUE freshman in the receiving game (24 - 303 YDs - 3 TDs), you have to be excited for his future, and the future of the RB position in this offense.

Our offense needs to work on its efficiency, but one thing this offense really does is highlight the RBs for the NFL.

I expect a BIG leap in efficiency and productivity next year from our offense. Our OFEI this season is in the 70's. If it's not in the 30-45 range next season I think CGC needs to rethink the OC situation.

EDIT:

Full clinic here. REALLY awesome X's and O's talk about RPO and 'Bama's concepts.

Have you seen the tape on the new grad transfer from NW.He is used out of the backfield a lot.