Dark mode

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
No dark mode, I'm afraid.

Tried this?
Jack Nicholson Sunglasses GIF by Pop TV

On a more serious note, it's 2023, we should offer dark mode. Can't make any promises to when it'll get implemented but I'll work on it.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I second the support for a dark mode on the site. The layout of the site is really nice, and everything looks really neat and clean. But at night it’s pretty jarring to look at the bright white screen, especially if you’re in a room without any other lights on.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Is that like a stealth mode or blackout edition for a vehicle? Inquiring minds that aren't technonerds wonder what dark mode is.

Something to do with the darknet? Are we trading in recruiting secrets? Is there special information if you're invited into the "dark mode?"

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Is that like a stealth mode or blackout edition for a vehicle? Inquiring minds that aren't technonerds wonder what dark mode is.

Something to do with the darknet? Are we trading in recruiting secrets? Is there special information if you're invited into the "dark mode?"
😄 I had to go look it up also! I'm an old man

George P. Burdell

Georgia Tech Fan
Is there a dark mode on the forum? Did some searching today and couldn't find one

Yeah I can't stand websites that don't have dark mode or other color themes. I can't stand plain white backgrounds as it harder on the eyes imo. I use a dark theme on everything I can.

I highly reccomend the Dark Reader plugin which can force a dark theme/alterate color scheme on almost any website. I use this in a Chrome PC brower as that's where I do most of my net surfing.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
No dark mode, I'm afraid.

Tried this?
Jack Nicholson Sunglasses GIF by Pop TV

On a more serious note, it's 2023, we should offer dark mode. Can't make any promises to when it'll get implemented but I'll work on it.
Not sure how I missed this whole thread, but appreciate you looking into it.