Daniel miller nba?

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
Does anyone think he has a shot to get drafted in like the second round? I think he could be a solid bench player on the right team. If Joel Anthony can make it so can miller if he keeps developing

Josh Nesbitt 4 Heisman

Georgia Tech Fan
I believe he has the skill set to play in the NBA....he could play for the Hawks this year. Every team is in need for a big, especially when they have a great skill set.

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Undrafted free agent, will get signed to a summer league team for sure. It depends how he develops, but in the end I think he will play overseas if he wants to. There will always be a maket for 7 footers that can move well and block shots. Will be pleasantly surprised if he makes an NBA roster.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It's becoming a cliche, but being an undrafted free agent might be a better spot, than a 2nd round pick. You can choose the best situation for yourself as opposed to the situation being chosen for you.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I see Daniel contributing to a team very quickly. You cannot teach size and hard work. Also why would we think DM wouldnt continue to get better like he has been? I see this happening and him becoming a Ibaka type player. Maybe not as athletic but a much more refined player. Maybe Birdmanesque with a lil more offensive game.

yellowRambler

Jolly Good Fellow
With his ability to block shots, rebound and run the floor I think there is definitely a spot in the NBA for him. If Miles Plumlee can start then Daniel Miller can too. Hopefully he'll impress people with his vertical jump and measurements. He also has great touch to a mid range jump shot that most 7 footers don't have.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I can see him in the league but it would have to be for the right system.

Spurs, Hawks