Daniel Miller Comparison

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
This algorithm says that of any ACC senior since 1996, Daniel Miller compares most favorably (92.6% match) to Luke Schenscher- pretty interesting because it says there will be a "high degree of similarity in terms of statistical production, efficiency, and the player's role on his team, but not always traditional scouting categories like height, body type, or playing style." This is an awesome feature to play around with:

http://statsheet.com/mcb/players/similar?s=daniel miller&submit=Submit

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely love Daniel Millers game. He could be a stronger rebounder but other than that hes a strong big man. He will be in the NBA and whatever team gets him will have a NBA ready PF or C. When u stay in school it gives you the time to mature and complete your game. Hope the Hawks snag him up.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Absolutely love Daniel Millers game. He could be a stronger rebounder but other than that hes a strong big man. He will be in the NBA and whatever team gets him will have a NBA ready PF or C. When u stay in school it gives you the time to mature and complete your game. Hope the Hawks snag him up.
I didn't say he was soft, I said he plays softly. He's more of a finesse big man than a banger.

His game reminds me a lot of Matt Geiger (at GT), but with a little more lunch pail attitude.