Daniel Miller Comparison

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Basketball' started by GaTech4ever, Feb 17, 2014.

1. GaTech4ever

GaTech4ever Ramblin' Wreck

This algorithm says that of any ACC senior since 1996, Daniel Miller compares most favorably (92.6% match) to Luke Schenscher- pretty interesting because it says there will be a "high degree of similarity in terms of statistical production, efficiency, and the player's role on his team, but not always traditional scouting categories like height, body type, or playing style." This is an awesome feature to play around with:

http://statsheet.com/mcb/players/similar?s=daniel miller&submit=Submit

GTNavyNuke and collegeballfan like this.
  2. bcaff

bcaff Ramblin' Wreck

What are his chances in the NBA?

3. Stinger90

Stinger90 Helluva Engineer

I don't think Miller will be a starter, but I do think he can play at the next level.

4. forensicbuzz

forensicbuzz Helluva Engineer

He's going to shave his head, get mean and become an enforcer a la another tall white guy who played softly at GT. Miller's a much better scorer.

5. Ggee87

Ggee87 Helluva Engineer

Absolutely love Daniel Millers game. He could be a stronger rebounder but other than that hes a strong big man. He will be in the NBA and whatever team gets him will have a NBA ready PF or C. When u stay in school it gives you the time to mature and complete your game. Hope the Hawks snag him up.

AE 87 likes this.
  6. Stinger90

Stinger90 Helluva Engineer

Sorry, what I meant to say, "I don't know if Miller will be a starter, but I do think he can play at the next level.

7. forensicbuzz

forensicbuzz Helluva Engineer

I didn't say he was soft, I said he plays softly. He's more of a finesse big man than a banger.

His game reminds me a lot of Matt Geiger (at GT), but with a little more lunch pail attitude.