Dan Patrick report

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
“"I was told Tennessee is on the clock of being investigated,” Patrick said. “Next in the on deck circle — Georgia. I was told Georgia got sloppy this year in recruiting or maybe it's been a couple of years but the NCAA is looking at Georgia as well. Just something to keep an eye on. Everything that I'm telling you is what I was told yesterday by my source.”

SimpleGT

Jolly Good Fellow
I heard on the radio speculation that Phat Phil wanted an excuse to fire Pruitt and blew the whistle on a violation there and also pointed at a recruit that they missed on who ended up at UGA. Seems reasonable based on his prior actions

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am cynical. IMO, anyone who thinks there will be anything to come out if this (whether it is true or not) is relatively new to college FB or BB or to the NCAA. After everything has been said and done, more will have been said than done as the old adage goes.

Dress2Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I am cynical. IMO, anyone who thinks there will be anything to come out if this (whether it is true or not) is relatively new to college FB or BB or to the NCAA. After everything has been said and done, more will have been said than done as the old adage goes.
Unless someone comes forward with a cancelled check with Kirby's name on it, this is likely to go away. The NCAA doesn't have subpoena powers, so all you, your toadies, and the kids/families/coaches involved have to do is deny/stonewall.

"I see 3 bodies stuffed in your closet and you're holding a smoking gun."

"Bodies? What bodies? Why'd you put those there and plant a gun on me?"