Damon Stoudamire

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Lol...I'm 37 man, I'm pretty sure my hearing is still stout. I just feel like it's dumb to have music on every video we put out. When the point of many of them is to enjoy the dialogue exchanges. Gen Z loves music on everything though. :)

Eh, that's not a generational thing. I defy you to find a marketing video that has no music underlying it. Methinks yall are showing a lack of appreciation for the fine art of advertising.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Eh, that's not a generational thing. I defy you to find a marketing video that has no music underlying it. Methinks yall are showing a lack of appreciation for the fine art of advertising.
Yes, a perfect 10 model suggestively dumping a can of Pringles down her throat in a bikini should be considered fine art 🤣

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yes, a perfect 10 model suggestively dumping a can of Pringles down her throat in a bikini should be considered fine art 🤣

I Cant Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Little bit of video with CDS mic'd up at the Spring game.

It appears to me that he is the type of guy that you can throw into any room and he will flourish.

I know I'm always the optimistic, rah-rah one, but this dude has me more excited by the day, and I can't wait to get this going.

Get on the court and show something, and the players (and NIL dollars) will be lining up in droves!

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I have been watching the Celtic-Hawk games, and I am really impressed with the offensive scheme the Celtics use. I hope this is the type we will have. 4-5 out. pass , not dribble around endlessly, drive to the basket, kick out or shoot floater, etc. Celtics got tons of layups.

slugboy

Staff member
I have been watching the Celtic-Hawk games, and I am really impressed with the offensive scheme the Celtics use. I hope this is the type we will have. 4-5 out. pass , not dribble around endlessly, drive to the basket, kick out or shoot floater, etc. Celtics got tons of layups.
Yeah, but the Celtics are loaded. They’re well balanced and deep. I’d love for us to look like the Celtics

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Talent at the NBA, especially at the 4 and 5 positions, is ridiculous. When you have a 4/5 that can handle the ball and shoot almost as well as wing and guards, it gives you the ability to use multiple systems and implement offensive concepts it would be more difficult to replicate on this level.

One thing I noticed was how the spacing created a LOT of 1v1 opportunities for the Celtics. Literally the lane would be wide open and the guy with the ball just had to use his skillset to beat his defender.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
@57jacket and @Techster , sadly as a Hawks fan, I gotta add that the Hawks defense is porous and makes the Selltics offense look more fabulous than it actually is. :(

That said, my takeaways from watching them coach/play is they operate with a high intensity, business like, confident approach that I believe CDS was part of establishing last year.

That I definitely believe he can carry here.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
@57jacket and @Techster , sadly as a Hawks fan, I gotta add that the Hawks defense is porous and makes the Selltics offense look more fabulous than it actually is. :(

That said, my takeaways from watching them coach/play is they operate with a high intensity, business like, confident approach that I believe CDS was part of establishing last year.

That I definitely believe he can carry here.

Hawks gave the Celtics WAAAY too many easy cuts to the basket where the guy with the ball just had to beat his man 1v1...but you also have to give the Celtics credit for executing on their end to make it happen.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I posted this in jest, but what's the difference between Lebron and a HS kid except the number of commas? And their age.

What could the NCAA do if he said he was going to sign a NLI with Ohio State? It would be an interesting test case.

The main difference is eligibility.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
On the basis that he has been paid to play basketball??? Lebron never played college basketball. The amount of compensation is vastly different, but both have been paid to play.

Yes. To the NCAA Lebron is a professional athlete who has recieved financial compensation directly for playing the sport, hence is ineligible.
College players have received compensation for the use of their Name, Image, and Likeness. But not direct compensation for playing the sport*. So they are still amateurs.

*the validity of this statement is dubious