Daddy Days

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I just heard your radio interview on another sight. I want you to know that I think you are a GREAT man, and your wife must be a great person also! I am pulling for your sons. I do wish you and your family the very best going forward!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I just heard your radio interview on another sight. I want you to know that I think you are a GREAT man, and your wife must be a great person also! I am pulling for your sons. I do wish you and your family the very best going forward!
Can you link the interview?

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
The Days brothers are lucky to have a father like Calvin Days. I hope this is a life changing event for JHD and he makes his daddy proud and does himself justice by rededicating himself to his academics and getting his GT degree, convincing his dad and CPJ that he wants to keep his scolly, leading the scout team this season by showing how its done, and coming back stronger and better to play his senior year. We support you JHD. Make us proud of you. Us fans always need a HERO.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Not directing this at any individual poster. Just want to point out that JHD primarily let himself down. This was an academic and maturity blunder with a painful consequence for him. Not to be compared with a minor criminal offense, a'la J. Winston, or major felony....our former DB the judge ordered us to suit up...name escapes me.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Not directing this at any individual poster. Just want to point out that JHD primarily let himself down. This was an academic and maturity blunder with a painful consequence for him. Not to be compared with a minor criminal offense, a'la J. Winston, or major felony....our former DB the judge ordered us to suit up...name escapes me.

Reubon Houston

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I read an AJC article last year about the Days and how they attend all the football games in support of their sons. This article centered around the BYU game and a problem with their flight out. Both were so determined to be there for their sons that they were willing to drive to Utah to make the game. I was impressed with the love & support that was clearly evident in this family group. I'm not a parent so I've never had to make the difficult decisions that are sometimes required BUT I have been the recipient of decisions my parents had to make because of the choices I made. At 21 I certainly did not like or agree with those decisions but at 54 I am glad that my parents cared enough about me to make those decisions.
I salute the Days family (parents & sons) and wish for them the best.