1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

DACA, dreamers, juveniles, border wall debate

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by A Love Supreme, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

I just don’t understand what’s hard about illegal.

2. Milwaukee

Milwaukee Helluva Engineer

5 hours to research that tweet, then look through some of your liberal followers' comments related to said tweet, and then try to pass something of an opinion off as your own...and that was the best you could come up with? Lol

God that's weak.

Whiskey_Clear and bwelbo like this.
  3. WreckinGT

WreckinGT Helluva Engineer

This may shock you but some of us have lives and don’t read every post made on GTSwarm in real time. We may not respond to posts until we have time to read them.

4. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

Wreck what you just said is a sin ! Everyone should be reading GTSwarm in real time ! This site is better than air !

5. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Sued for what? LOL. Making the open borders crowd cry because they are complaining that felons are getting separated from their children when arrested? Like with what happens to American citizens every day? This was grade A “your arguments are seriously insane” marketing.

6. Milwaukee

Milwaukee Helluva Engineer

Define lives. I'd love to take a glimpse.

7. WreckinGT

The family of Mollie Tibbetts could sue the White House for publicly exploiting their family and the death of their daughter for political reasons. I doubt they want to go that route considering everything else going on in their lives. It is a little disgusting to watch all of this unfold though. Newt Gingrich, came out almost immediately after her death excited about how this could help Republicans. I mean, at least try to be subtle about it. Especially when you consider that she would be against everything you stand for.

8. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Imagine this though - if that guy hadn't been in the country, she wouldn't be dead right now. When there is a school shooting, it is also immediately politicized. But the difference is that none of the proposed gun law changes would have prevented it. So I have to at least give them an A for effort. The Tibbetts family can sue the White House, but there is no law against doing what they're doing - they'd have no grounds for any damages.

9. WreckinGT

Im not so sure that it is completely legal to exploit someones name in government sponsored marketing for political gain with no permission at all. I will leave that for legal scholars though. The gun debate vs immigration debate is interesting though. You say that proposed gun laws wouldn't help with gun deaths which many, including myself disagree with. Yet, you are willing to make the jump on immigration to claim that tougher immigration laws and a wall would have prevented this girls death. Something there really isn't any proof of at all.

10. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

So you say they should sue, but you still can’t say under what grounds? I mean, if they don’t like it, they could just ask for it to stop, LOL.

Well I can certainly prove if this guy wasn’t in the country, he wouldn’t of killed her.

Now, if you can pick some of the mass shootings and explain which ones would’ve been stopped and by which laws, we are all ears.

11. WreckinGT

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/using-name-or-likeness-another

Trump is actually now using not only Mollie Tibbetts name but also using her families name in promotional material for exploitation. Like it or not, they could pursue action if they wanted to.

Sure you can prove that if the guy wasn't in this country then the murder wouldn't have happened just like I can prove that if the gunmen in school shootings didn't have guns then the shootings wouldn't have happened.

12. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Right, but you’re not answering the question. What are the specific laws you wouldn’t enact that would have prevented some of these mass shootings. Unless you’re answering that you would just confiscate everybody’s guns, which is not possible. (and BTW places like Australia and cities in the US which have done buybacks prove that it doesn’t affect the murder rate anyway.)

13. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Wait - are you one of those "toxic masculinity" people? LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mol...-immigration-toxic-masculinity-213805650.html

14. WreckinGT

Nope, I don't care for the toxic masculinity argument, just like I don't care for the illegal immigrants are killers argument.

15. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Illegal immigrants aren’t killers. Don’t let Trumps *******ness distract you from the real point.

16. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

From what he’s said before his appears to involve spending most of his day in a rocking chair somewhere in China where he can really enjoy all the good communism there.

More power to him except for his desire to export communism to my homeland. Probably has something to do with his hate of US tariffs on Chinese goods also.

17. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

Not even regarding those who are right? Lol

18. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

“No don’t exploit victims for political gain!!!”

Says the guy who supports exploiting the victims of gun violence to support the eradication of the Bill of Rights.

19. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

Streamline the process to immigrate legally. Increase foreign aid instead of refugees. Agree or disagree, don’t lie and claim illegal immigration doesn’t create stress on our society and criminal justice system.

20. WreckinGT

Well we stopped illegal immigrants, some legal immigrants, and some seeking asylum. I guess now its time to move on to US Citizens who have Spanish names.